The African American Juneteenth Festival is the largest celebration of it's kind in Central Massachusetts where we honor our ancestors, highlight our extensive contributions to the American way of life, and celebrate our emancipation from enslavement in the US - our "Independence Day".
- On the Stage: we feature an eclectic mix of live performances including rhythm and blues, gospel, step, hip-hop and, contemporary music.
- Children's Tent: we teach African and African American history through arts and crafts, face painting, and other interactive activities.
- Shop: we have dozens of vendors from around New England that bring traditional African and African American goods such as clothing, art, books, jewelry, bath and body goods, and so much more.
- Food: enjoy the various food vendors serving up traditional soul food, family style barbecue, and African cusine.
- Health and Business: dozens of businesses from around the region come out to share their services with you, personally, with lots of information and give-aways.